I just financed my first (used) car and it unfortunately had a rock chip that had ended up splitting. I was incredibly stressed out yet Jon and Mike were both very knowledgeable and took great care of me and my new car. I had many questions and concerns yet they were always ready to answer (I felt like a difficult customer annoying them as I was very worried as I only had the car for less than a week). I highly highly HIGHLY recommend their services as they we absolutely fantastic in all aspects of their business. They truly make you feel cared for. Thank you both again so so much for your time and patience with my complicated case.
- The Importance of Timely Auto Glass Repair
- How Extreme Temperatures Can Cause Windshield Damage
- Affordable Auto Glass Repair: Saving You Money and Time
- How much to replace a windshield
- Glass Inspection and Cleaning -Tips & Tricks
- Four cases where you will need a new windshield
- Different Types of Glasses used on Windshields
- What causes a windscreen to break?
- When should a windscreen be replaced?
- Defrost Your Windscreen Quickly with some tricks & tips